Swedish e-Science Academy 2019
The Swedish e-Science Academy is hosted by eSSENCE, but anyone in Sweden with an interest in e-Science is welcome.
Confirmed speakers include:
David de Roure (Oxford): Digital Humanities
Anna Delin (KTH): Data-Driven Computational Materials Design
Kersti Hermansson (Uppsala): e-[Chemistry of complex materials]
Rajmund Mokso (Lund): e-Science for MAX IV
Asli Pehlivan Rhodin (Volvo): Data Science at Volvo Cars
Martin Servin (Umeå): The Internet of Particles — A Compute-Driven Approach
Ola Spjuth (Uppsala and ScaleOut Software): Towards Automated AI-guided Drug Discovery Labs
Tino Weinkauf (KTH): In-Situ Big Data Analysis for Flow and Climate Simulations
In addition, there will be a panel discussion on Generating and Using Data
Confirmed panel members include:
David de Roure, Sonja Aits (Lund), Asli Pehlivan Rhodin, and Johan Trygg (Umeå and Sartorius)
- Deadline for registration is 11 September at noon.
- Attendance, including meals and accommodation (for people traveling to Lund), is free of charge but there will be a no-show charge of 1,000 SEK if registration is not cancelled.
- Pre-booked rooms are limited so please register early to guarantee a room at the hotel.
- If you are traveling to Lund make your travel arrangements through your home department.
- All activities, except the dinner, will take place at Palaestra at Universitetsplatsen in central Lund (Address: Palaestra et Odeum, Paradisgatan 4 with entrance towards Universitetsplatsen)
- The conference dinner will be in Pelarsalen in Lund University Main Building, next to Palaestra.
- Particpants not living in or near Lund will stay at Hotel Concordia.
- Trains (including services from Copenhagen Airport Kastrup) as well as buses from Malmö Airport Sturup arrive at Lund Central Station, which is within walking distance from both the conference venue and the hotel.
- Poster format is portrait A0 (width: 841 mm x height: 1189 mm).
Note that the registration is a two-step process, where you first get a pre-confirmation when clicking "Next" and you then have to click "Register here" to actually register. There should be also a be confirmation email once the process is finished. If not, please contact magnus [dot] ullner [at] teokem [dot] lu [dot] se.
From: 2019-10-15 12:00 to 2019-10-16 13:00
Palaestra, Paradisgatan 4, Lund